1 Day Xining Private Tour
Xining is the capital of Qinghai Province where you can visit Kumbum Monastery, one of the biggest monasteries for Tibetan Buddhism, and Dongguan Mosque.
- Expore Kumbum Monastery, a well-known monastery.
- Visit Dongguan Mosque, the biggest mosque in Xining.
- Wander around a local market.
Day 1 Xining
Sightseeing and Activities: Kumbum Monastery, Dongguan Mosque, local market
At 9.00 am, your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby. Then you will be driven to Kumbum Monastery that is 25 km from Xining. Kumbum is one of the six biggest Tibetan Monasteries. The founder of Yellow Hat Sect, Tsongkhapa was born here and grew up here before he went to Lhasa. You will view the Stupas, Teaching Hall. The amazing butter sculpture exhibition will impress you in the monastery.
Afterwards you will be transferred to a local restaurant to have your lunch.
Continue to Dongguan Mosque in Xining, that is the biggest mosque in Xining with traditional Chinese architecture, that differs from Arabic style.
You guide will take you to visit a local market near the mosque, where you can see all kind of veggies, fruits, meat being sold here. Afterwards you will be transferred to your hotel where the trip concludes.
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Breakfast and dinner;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.