1 Day Foshan Culture Tour
Famous as the hometown of ceramic art, Cantonese Opera, and martial art, Foshan also shows its modern face as the third largest city in Guangdong Province. Enjoy a full day tour from Guangzhou to Foshan, featuring the Ancestral Temple, Foshan Folk Art Institute, and Nanfeng Ancient Kiln.
- Visit the No.1 attraction of Foshan Ancestral Temple
- Stroll in Ancient Nanfeng Kiln to see the world rare 500-year-old kilns
Sightseeing and Activities: Foshan Ancestral Temple,Foshan Folk Art Research Institute, Nanfeng Ancient Kiln.
In the morning, meet your guide at the hotel and take a 1-hour car ride from Guangzhou to Foshan.
Firstly, take a visit to the Foshan Ancestral Temple. Built in the Northern Song Dynasty (960 – 1127), it was mainly used as a place where sacrifices to the God of Water in Taoism.
After lunch, head to the Foshan Folk Art Research Institute. This institute is used as a research center of traditional folk arts, including paper cutting, calligraphy and lantern making etc.
Then, pay a visit to the Nanfeng Ancient Kiln. This kiln was built about 500 years ago and is still in use today. Here you can try to make your own pottery with the assistance of professional workers.
Later, transfer back to your hotel in Guangzhou.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.