1 Day Guiyang Birding Tour to Huaxi Wetland Park
On this day, you will visit Huaxi Wetland Park (花溪湿地公园) in Guiyang(贵阳). Huaxi National Urban Wetland Park is one of the sixth batch of national urban wetland parks. With lush vegetation, beautiful water landscape and a wide variety of birds, it’s a great place for bird-watching tours.
- Visit the top attractions in Guiyang.
- Bird Watching in Huaxi Wetland Park.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air of Huaxi Wetland Park.
Day 1 Guiyang
Sightseeing and Activities: Huaxi Wetland Park
Meet your guide and driver in the morning, and drive to Huaxi Wetland Park (花溪湿地公园). Huaxi National Urban Wetland Park is one of the sixth batch of national urban wetland parks. The wetland reaches the foot of Dajiang Mountain (大将山) in the east, Huaxi Avenue (花溪大道) in the west, Luoping New District (洛平新区) in the south, and the boundary between Huaxi district (花溪区) and Xiaohe District (小河区) in Guiyang city in the north, which consists of Shili River Beach (十里河滩), Huaxi Park (花溪公园) and Luoping – Pingqiao Sightseeing Agricultural Zone (洛平-平桥观光农业带).
The water here is pure and clear, and the trees and flowers are luxuriant. And you can always see the black ducks and red – billed chickens on the surface of the water. Sometimes egrets would fly across the sky, and birds of all colors would sing in the trees beside the river. Here you can not only take pictures of all kinds of birds freely, but also enjoy the beautiful water landscape.
Afterwards, we’ll drive you to your next destination in Guiyang.
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- Travel agency liability insurance;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Breakfast and dinner;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.