1 Day Anxi Tea Culture Tour
It is well known for a number of varieties of Oolong tea, the best-known of which is Tieguanyin. This one day Anxi tour will take you to explore the...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001022
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xiamen-Anxi-Xiamen
Departure City: Anxi County
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History Tea
Anxi is a county under the municipal region of Quanzhou city in Fujian Province. It is well known for a number of varieties of Oolong tea, the best-known of which is Tieguanyin. Anxi Tieguanyin is classified as one of the Top 10 Chinese Tea.
- Visit the tea garden and taste various Oolong tea.
- Experience a 1,ooo-year ancient taoist temple – Anxi Old City God Temple.
In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Xiamen and drive about 1.5 hours to Anxi. Anxi is well known for a number of varieties of Oolong tea, the best-known of which is Tieguanyin. Anxi Tieguanyin is classified as one of the Top 10 Chinese Tea.
Upon arrival, we will head to visit Bama Tea Garden and Factory, which is one of the leading tea manufacturers in Anxi. Stroll in the garden and taste the various Oolong tea here.
In the afternoon, continue the tour to China Tea Capital, which is the largest wholesale market of Tieguanyin in China, showcasing Anxi County’s famous tieguanyin tea. Then move on to Anxi Old City God Temple. Built in 956 and well preserved, it is a ancient Taoist temple.
After the tour, transferred back to Xiamen. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.