1 Day Guangzhou City Culture Tour
This Guangzhou city tour will show you the essence of Guangzhou, such as Liurong Temple, Chen Clan Academy, Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street and Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, as...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001207
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guangzhou
Departure City: Guangzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour:
Guangzhou is a prosperous metropolis in South China. This Guangzhou city tour will show you the essence of Guangzhou, such as Liurong Temple, Chen Clan Academy, Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street and Temple of the Six Banyan Trees. Besides, Pearl River Night Cruise is also included in this tour.
- Visit the beautiful ancient pogada in Liurong Temple.
- Appreciate the exquisite carving in Chen Clan Academy.
- Stroll along the typical Cantonese-toned Qilou lined street around Shangxiajiu.
Morning, be picked up by tour guide and transferred to Liurong Temple. With a long history of about 1,400 years, it is one of the four best Buddhist temples in Guangzhou. There is a rich collection of cultural-relics.
Then head to Yuexiu Park, the largest comprehensive park in downtown Guangzhou, only 20 minutes drive away Liurong Temple. The main attractions include the stone Five-Ram Sculpture, Zhenhai Tower, the site of the Ming Dynasty City Wall, and Square Cannon Site.
Move on to Chen Clan Academy. With a history of more than 100 years but still in its original shape, it is the largest, best preserved, and best decorated ancient architecture existing in Guangdong province. Then drive to Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street near Chen Clan Academy. It is the first business street in Guangzhou and opened in September 1995, which is about 1200 meters long with more than 300 shops.
This tour will end with a 60 minutes’ Pearl River Night Cruise. Enjoy the twinkling night of Guangzhou and savor the buffet dinner served on the cruise ship.
After all the tour, be escorted back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch and dinner;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.