1 Day Kunming Dongchuan Red Land Tour from Kunming
Dongchuan Red Land is located 147 kilometers of southwest Kunming city. It is recognized as the most overwhelming red land in the world, except for Brazil, the sightseeing in Dongchuan is much more beautifu. If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of city and make your photo album more plentiful, this one is one of your MUST choices.
- Overlooking the God’s Palette, hundreds miles with a large variety of colors
- Feeling the land surrounding by the sunset
- Enjoying a day from urban noise
In the early morning , your private driver and guide will go pick you up from your hotel and drive to Dongchuan Red Land straight away. It will take approximately 3-3.5 hours of driving time and we will have our lunch on the way. The first attraction we are going to visit is the Seven-color Slope(Qicaipo). This name is based on the seven beautiful fields with seven different colors, then we will walk to the Music Hollow(Yuepuao).
Fanally, we will go to the Luoxiagou Valley, where we can have a look at the spectacular views above the villages and rural lands surrounded by the sunset. The best time for the sunset light is between 16:30 to 17:30. The atmosphere in the evening changes the view of the red land to a much more unforgettable moment, which can offer a most precious opportunity for potographers. After our day of adventure, we will return to Kunming and finish our fantastic trip.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge/s & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.