1 Day Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces Tour
This tour is for photographers who like to shoot at Yuanyang Rice Terraces(human’s great masterpiece and was designated as one of the world heritage sites). It provides enough time for guests to enjoy the sunrise and sunset of Yuanyang Rice Terraces and discover minority cultures in local villages.
- Be marveled at the enthralling sunrise and sunset Rice Terraces view.
- Trekking along terraces and have a bird view the overwhelming landscape.
- Meet diverse ethnic minority cultures in local villages.
Sightseeing and Activities: The Sunrise View of Duoyishu Rice Terraces, Pugao Laozhai Village, Shengcun Market, Bada Rice Terraces, Qingkou Village, Qingkou Rice Terraces, The Sunset View of Laohuzui Rice Terraces.
Get up very early in the morning. Pick you up at your hotel in Yuanyang Scenic Area. Drive 30KM to visit Duoyishu Village and enjoy the sunrise of Duoyishu Rice Terrace Fields when the sun appears above the eastern horizon. Walk to visit Pugao Laozhai Village. The terraced fields are ring upon ring and cascade one by one. They go along the hillside up to the sky. You will see the scenery of the terraced fields from the top of the mountains to the bottom. They are all farms under the sunshine and cloud and mist. The landscape is spectacular. And then, visit Shengcun Market and Bada Hani Rice Terraces. In the afternoon, you will visit Qingkou Village and rice terraces where Hani people for generations inhabit. Before sunset time, drive to Laohuzui. Wait to enjoy the sunset view of Laohuzui Terraces in the late afternoon.
Transfer back to your hotel. Service ends
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.