3 Days Beihai Beach Tour
Beihai Silver Beach, 8 kilometers (5 miles) from downtown Beihai, stretches about 24 kilometers (15 miles) from east to west. The beach width is 30-3,000 meters (33 – 3,270 yards). The sand on the beach is the finest quartz sand, which will shine silver light under the sunlight, hence the name Silver Beach. The flat and soft beach is regarded as “the greatest beach in China” because of the fine and white sand, soft waves, clean seawater and safe environment without sharks.
- Silver Beach Beihai China is the ideal bathing beach and holiday resort.
- Enjoy Marine and Beach Sports .
- Enjoy Sunshine and Play Sand.
- Day 1: Arrival / Beihai
- Day 2: Beihai-Weizhou Island
- Day 3: Beihai / Departure
Day 1 Arrival / Beihai
Sightseeing and Activities: Beihai Silver Beach.
After you arrive at the airport and disembark the plane, your tour guide will pick you up and take you to one of the best beaches in the world — SilverBeach. Beihai Silver Beach lies in the south of Beihai City, 10 kilometers (about 6 miles) away from city center. The beach stretches 24 kilometers (about 15 miles) from west to east with a width between 3 and 3,000 meters (3-3,281 yards). It is reputed to be the best beach in China for its advantages of even length, fine and white sand, clean and warm water and gentle waves, as well as being safe and free from sharks in swimming area. When the sun shines on the river, the water is just like silver glistening on the surface which creates a dreamlike view.
Day 2 Beihai-Weizhou Island
Sightseeing and Activities: Weizhou Island
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
After breakfast we will driven to the docks to take a sea cruise to WeizhouIsland, the youngest and largest island in China made from a volcano. When you arrive at the island you will have the opportunity to visit Mazhu Temple, and the holy springs, tour The Gothic Catholic Church and dive.
After lunch you will take the cruise back to Beihai and return to your hotel.
Day 3 Beihai / Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Free at leisure until your guide pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to airport for your flight departure.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.