1 Day Shanghai City Group Tour with The Bund, Yuyuan Garden, Town’s God Temple and Shanghai French Concession
Shanghai city gives individuals a taste of modernity alongside colonial Europe. This tour will show you the must-see attractions in Shanghai within a short time....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001193
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shanghai
Departure City: Shanghai
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Family Culture
Shanghai city gives individuals a taste of modernity alongside colonial Europe. This tour will show you the must-see attractions in Shanghai within a short time.
- Admire the ambitious skyline on the Bund and Former French Concession.
- Wander the exquisite and classic Yuyuan Garden.
- View the coexist of classical and modernist style architectures along the Bund.
- Visit Town’s God Temple – a famous Taosim temple in Shanghai area.
Your guide will pick you up at about 8:00 and transfer you to the first stop – Town’s God Temple. It is a famous Taosim temple in Shanghai area, and the must-see attraction when traveling in Shanghai.
Then we will head to Yuyuan Garden. Yu Yuan Garden(or Yun Garden) is a famous classical garden located in Anren Jie, Shanghai. It abuts the Yuyuan Market.
Afterwards we will stop at the Bund, which is located along the Huangpu River. It is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai.
In the late afternoon, we will visit Shanghai French Concession, which was once designated for the French. The tree-lined avenues and their many Tudor mansions in the area still retain an air of the “Paris of the East”.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Transfer between hotel and attractions on join-in basis;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.