1 Day Suzhou Garden and Zhouzhuang Water Town Group Tour from Shanghai
Suzhou is famous for Chinese traditional gardens, where you could visit one of the Four Most Famous Gardens - the Lingering Garden. ...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001197
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shanghai-Suzhou-Zhouzhuang-Shanghai
Departure City: Suzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Family Culture
Suzhou is famous for Chinese traditional gardens, where you could visit one of the Four Most Famous Gardens – the Lingering Garden. You will have the chance to visit First Silk Factory and Zhouzhuang Water Town, where you could take a boat trip to enjoy the ancient building and old bridges from Qing Dynasty.
- Explore Suzhou garden, the best garden in China.
- Visit First Silk Factory to learn Chinese silk culture.
- Enjoy Zhouzhuang – China’s No.1 Water Town with rich history and a cool boat ride.
At 8:00am, your tour guide will pick you up from hotel in Shanghai and then drive to Suzhou City after all the group members picked up. It will take about 2 hours. When arrived in Suzhou, we will stroll through the Lingering Garden first, one of the four most famous gardens in China, listed as World Culture Heritage by UNESCO. Then continue the trip to the Grand Canal nearby, which is the oldest canal in China. After that, we will visit the First Silk Factory to learn Chinese silk culture.
After the lunch, drive to famous Zhouzhuang Water Town. It is the finest remaining traditional water town with history of over 900 years. And we will have a rowing boat cruise in the river(at your own expense) to enjoy the ancient building and old bridges from Qing Dynasty.
After all the visit, you will be escort to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Transfer between hotel and attractions on join-in basis;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.