1 Day Hangzhou City Group Tour from Shanghai
Hangzhou, a city famous for its scenic splendor, attracts more than 20 million tourists from home and abroad every year....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001201
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shanghai-Hangzhou-Shanghai
Departure City: Hangzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Family Culture Tea
Hangzhou, a city famous for its scenic splendor, attracts more than 20 million tourists from home and abroad every year. The famous West Lake is a must-see attraction for the visitors. Moreover, it provides visitors more things to do.
- Cruise on West Lake to enjoy the scenery of this famously picturesque lake.
- Explore the Longjing Tea Village to know something about Longjing Tea.
- Visit one of the most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China – Lingyin Temple.
In the early morning, your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Shanghai. Then we will drive about 200km to Hangzhou. It will take about 3.5 hours.
First we will visit Flying Peak and Lingyin Temple. It is one of the most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China, home to numerous pagodas and Buddhist grottoes.
Then we will cruise on West Lake to enjoy the scenery of this famously picturesque lake. Afterwards we will proceed to visit Huagang Park, a private garden of an official in the Southern Song Dynasty. The last scenic spot we will visit is Longjing Tea Village. Longjing tea is Hangzhou’s most famous products and one of China’s best teas.
After all the visit, we will transfer you to your hotel in Shanghai.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Dinner as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Transfer between hotel and attractions on join-in basis;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.