1 Day Zhouzhuang Water Town Group Tour with Culture & Folks Show
Located at the middle between Shanghai and Suzhou, Zhouzhuang is one of the most famous water townships in China built in 1086....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001200
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shanghai-Zhouzhuang-Shanghai
Departure City: Zhouzhuang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Family Culture Landscape
Zhouzhuang, one of the most famous water townships in China, is famous for its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses, and the beautiful watery views. “Four Season Zhouzhuang” Cultural & Folks Show is the first live-action performance in water town of China to present the original culture in regions south of the Yangtze River.
- Explore the ancient Zhouzhuang Town, one of the most famous water townships in China.
- Watch the spectacular “Four Season Zhouzhuang” Cultural & Folks Show.
At noon, you will be picked up by tour guide and driver and transferred to Zhouzhuang after all the group members are assemble. It is one of the most famous water townships in China situated in the marvelous Kunshan City, which has a history of more than 900 years with many houses built in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. The most notable sceneries include the Shen Family Residence, the Zhang Family Residence, the Double bridge and the Fuan bridge. You can take a boat to see the beauty of Zhouzhuang.
After dinner, you can enjoy the spectacular “Four Season Zhouzhuang” Cultural & Folks Show. And then you will be transfered back to your hotel in Shanghai.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Dinner as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Transfer between hotel and attractions on join-in basis;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.