1 Day Shanghai Group Tour with Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and Huangpu River Cruise
Also called “The Venice of Shanghai”, Zhujiajiao is a typical ancient watertown located in the Qingpu District of Shanghai and a Huangpu River cruise has now become a must-have...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001202
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shanghai
Departure City: Shanghai
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Family Culture Cruise Sunset
Also called “The Venice of Shanghai”, Zhujiajiao is a typical ancient watertown located in the Qingpu District of Shanghai that was established about 1,700 years ago. It features lovely waterways, curved rock bridges, old streets cemented with stone, and over 10,000 buildings dating back to the Ming and Qing dynasties. A Huangpu River cruise has now become a must-have activity when visiting Shanghai to appreciate the scenery on the two sides.
- Explore the Zhujiajiao ancient town known as the Venice of Shanghai.
- Enjoy a luxury cruise on the Huangpu River to appreciate the scenery along the way.
- Marvel at the dramatic view of shanghai at night.
At around 12:oo am, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. Then we will set out to Zhujiajiao ancient town after all the group members picked up. It will take about 1 hour’s drive. After arrived, you can immerse yourself in the world of antiquity, leisure and tranquillity. We will stay at Zhujiajiao ancient town for about 2.5 hours.
After that, we will drive back to Shanghai downtown and stop at Shanghai Silk Museum for a short visit. Afterwards, board the Shanghai Night-View Luxury Cruise to appreciate the dazzling night scenes on the two sides. Enjoy your local Shanghai dishes on board. Then you will be escort to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Dinner as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Transfer between hotel and attractions on join-in basis;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.