1 Day Suzhou Tour with Rickshaw Riding
During this Suzhou day trip, you will take the rickshaw ride to enjoy the beauty of Suzhou city, such as Hanshan Temple, the Tiger Hill and Lion Grove....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001222
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Suzhou
Departure City: Suzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture
Suzhou, about 100km northwest of Shanghai, is one of the first batch of national historic and cultural cities in China, with a history of nearly 2,500 years. During this Suzhou day trip, you will take the rickshaw ride to enjoy the beauty of Suzhou city, such as Hanshan Temple, the Tiger Hill and Lion Grove.
- Take the rickshaw ride to enjoy the beauty of Suzhou.
- Experience the history of more than 2,500 years on Tiger Hill.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Lion Grove.
In the morning, met by the tour guide at your hotel and then start today’s tour. We will take the rickshaw ride to enjoy the beauty of Suzhou city.
The first stop of our tour is Hanshan Temple. Located at the town of Fengqiao, it is a Buddhist temple and monastery in Suzhou. The current name of the monastery derives from Hanshan, the legendary monk and poet.
Then move on to the Tiger Hill. Known for its natural environment and historic sites, it is so named because it is like a crouching tiger. The Tiger Hill Pagoda, has come to be a symbol of the city.
The last stop is Lion Grove. The garden is famous for the large and labyrinthine grotto of taihu rocks at its center, which is recognized with other classical gardens in Suzhou as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After the tour, be transfered back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.