3 Days Shanghai Highlights Tour
Shanghai is a vigorous and energetic international metropolis with its rich heritage of ancient Chinese culture, which offers much to see and do. During this tour, we will visit Yuyuan Garden and Yuyuan Market, Jade Buddha Temple, the bund, Nanjing Road East, Shanghai Museum, and Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
- Wander the exquisite and classic Yuyuan Garden.
- Enjoy a nice panoramic view from the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
- View the coexist of classical and modernist style architectures along the Bund.
- Day 1: Shanghai Arrival
- Day 2: Shanghai
- Day 3: Shanghai Departure
Day 1 Shanghai Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up from airport and then transfer you to your hotel. Feel free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Shanghai
Sightseeing and Activities: Yuyuan Garden, Yuyuan Market, Shanghai Museum, the Jade Buddha Temple
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, we will first visit Yuyuan Garden and Yuyuan Market. Yu Yuan Garden(or Yun Garden) is a famous classical garden located in Anren Jie, Shanghai. It abuts the Yuyuan Market. Then we will stop at Shanghai Museum. It is the Museum of Ancient Chinese Art with more than 120,000 precious and rare works of art. In the afternoon, we will head to the Jade Buddha Temple, which is a venerable and famous Buddhist temple built in 1928.
Day 3 Shanghai Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: the bund, Nanjing Road East, Oriental Pearl TV Tower
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we will visit the bund, which is located along the Huangpu River. It is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai. Then we will head to East Nanjing Road – the first choice for many fashion-seeking shoppers. You can find out whatever you want. Afterwards we will stop at Oriental Pearl TV Tower. The ultra-modern Oriental Pearl TV Tower combines ancient concepts with 21st Century technology, where you can get a bird-eye-view of whole Shanghai city.
In the afternoon, we will drive you to the airport for your flight.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.