1 Day Sanya Tour with Yalong Bay, End of the World and Dadonghai Beach
During this tour, you can enjoy yourself along the white beautiful beach and experience the local culture through visiting Yalong Bay, End of the World and Dadonghai Beach....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001184
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Sanya
Departure City: Sanya
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Family Cruise Sunrise Sunset
Located on the southernmost point of China, Sanya is billed as “China’s Hawaii” with 20km long stretches of beach. In recent years, it has become a popular tourist destination. During this tour, you can enjoy yourself along the white beautiful beach and experience the local culture.
- Experience the “Oriental Hawaii”- Yalong Bay.
- Enjoy yourself along the white beautiful beach.
In the morning, picked up by tour guide and transferred to visit Yalong Bay. Surrounded by natural rainforest and mountains, the 7.5-kilometer long, crescent-shaped bay has clear blue sea, silvery sand beaches and well-preserved coral reefs.
Then move on to End of the World. There are two rocks carved with Chinese characters “天涯” and “海角” respectively, which are regarded as the symbol of love and one of the most famous landmarks of Sanya city.
The last stop is Dadonghai Beach, one of Sanya’s cleanest beaches, which is the first free open scenic area in Sanya.
After the tour, be transferred back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.