1 Day Classic Hong Kong Tour
Hong Kong has been hailed as “Pearl of the Orient”. The total area of 2,755.03 square kilometers under the jurisdiction of Hong Kong, of which land area of 1,104.32 square kilometers, the water area of 1,650.64 square kilometers. Land can be summarized as Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula, the New Territories of three parts. The whole territory of Hong Kong, a total of 263 islands, all the islands to the largest area of Lantau.
Sightseeing and Activities: Victoria Peak, Star Ferry.
We will design a bespoke itinerary, based on your preferences, that ensures that you see the things that will interest you the most. Combine some of the must see’s like Victoria Peak and riding the Star Ferry with local neighborhoods. See the best of Hong Kong and become immersed in the local culture. Learn to eat like a local with a dim sum lunch, shop till you drop in the markets, visit a temple and have your fortune told, visit the most photogenic locations, discover Hong Kong’s immense architecture. Our cars seat a maximum of 5 passengers plus the guide and your driver. We are very experienced in designing and delivering tours for couples, families with teenagers, families with young children, business travelers who have a short amount of time between meetings, the over 60s and corporate incentive trips.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.