1 Day Hangzhou City Tour to Lingyin Temple, Flying Peak, Dragon Well Tea Plantation, West Lake and Tiger Spring
Hangzhou is renowned for its historic relics and natural beauty. It is known as one of the most beautiful cities in China, also ranking as one of the most scenic cities. One of Hangzhou’s most popular sights is West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our one day Hangzhou tour will take you to find out the beauty of the West Lake and its surrounding scenic area.
- Visit and Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn the tea culture.
- Cruise on the picturesque West Lake.
- Visit Lingyin Temple, one of the most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China.
This morning, your tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel and transfer you to visit Lingyin Temple and Flying Peak. Lingyin Temple is one of the most famous Buddhist temples in Hangzhou, which was founded at the foot of Lingyin Mountrain in 326AD.
Then cruise across the West Lake to view unforgettable sceneries such as the Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, the Bai and Su causeways, and Solitary Hill.
After the cruise, head to Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn Chinese tea culture and have a cup of dragon well tea. Continue our tour to Tiger Spring. Ranking the third best in China, the water is popular for brewing teas, such as the local specialty, Longjing tea.
After all the visit, you will be escorted back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.