2 Days Daocheng Yading Hiking Tour
Daocheng Yading is considered to be the real Shangri-la on earth. It is far and difficult to access but it is really beautiful. This 2-day Yading adventure takes you to embrace the Tibetan heaven of Shambala. If you are on a ground tour from or to Yunnan, this is the best deal for you. This is a challenging hike.
- Walk into Daocheng to embrace the Tibetan heaven of Shambala.
- Access the fairland-Yading.
- Have a fantastic hiking what is not just about walking all the time, but also about getting closer touch with a destination, immersing you into off-the-beaten-track landscap .
Day 1 Daochang-Bowa Shan-Yading
Sightseeing and Activities: Bowa Shan, Gongga Langjiling Temple
Today you will be picked up from your hotel in Daocheng and start easy by an acclimatization walk to the high ridge of Bowa while driving to Xianggelila Zhen. The acclimatization walk will take place at Bowa and you will be walking up to a 5000-meter ridge and for about 2 hours. After worth drive south and stop at Gongga Langjiling Temple and have a look of the Tibetan Monastery before arrive in Xianggelila Zhen and check into your hotel. Overnight in Shangri-La town.
Day 2 Yading Pearl Lake-Daocheng
Sightseeing and Activities:Yading Nature Reserve, Luorong Yak Ranch, Milk Lake
Today start early from your hotel and use the public bus by the entrance of the Yading Nature Reserve. Arrive and use the golf car to Luorong Yak Ranch and start to walk to Milk Lake. Try get in front of the crowd. Elevation climbs to over 4000 meters. Here you have splendid views of the two of the sacred mountains of Yading: Xianuoduoji and Yangmaiyong. These mountains are about 6000 meters’ tall and this place is well protected to remain its original looking. Continue to walk to 4600-meter Songduo Pass and over and follow the track of the kora behind the mountain. After 5km you will walk over another pass at 4600-meter. Today’s walking will end by Chonggu via Pearl Lake. The Pearl Lake is by the foot of Xiannairi. It is a stunning lake with beautiful reflection of mountains around it. Xiannairi is considered by local people a Buddha with significance of religious sacredness. After worth come back the same way and ride to Daocheng to drop you off to your hotel. And from here you can continue on your tour or fly out from Daocheng.
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- Accommodation in Yading.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Lunches and dinners;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
1. We can also cutomize it to your personal need, no matter you want to shorten or extend your travel length, no matter what class of accommodation you prefer…
2. This adventure involves walking at parks and horse trails. So walking boots are necessary for this tour. In this hiking. Elevation at most of these sights are quite high as much to 4200 meters. Precautions for mountain sickness are necessary as well. Rain proof and Sun block are also necessary when you are traveling at these places for weather changes quickly at high altitude.
3. This package is best suited for travelers who come on ground from Yunnan Shangri-la or the other way. Or travelers flying in and out. This is an active hike. Total walking for 20km in a day at over 4000 meters. Please consider your fitness level.