2 Days Tiger Leaping Gorge Hiking Group Tour
At the junction of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau stands one of Yunnan’s more famous spots, Tiger Leaping Gorge. The gorge is tucked neatly between the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Haba Snow Mountain, which surround its two sides. This 2 days Tiger Leaping Gorge Hiking Group Tour will lead us to explore the charm of this renowned attraction.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Enjoy 2 days hiking at Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Departure Dates in 2018: Every Wednesday
- Day 1: Lijiang- Qiaotou – Tea Horse Guesthouse
- Day 2: Tea Horse Guesthouse-Tina’s Guesthouse-Lijiang
Day 1 Lijiang- Qiaotou – Tea Horse Guesthouse
Sightseeing and Activities: Qiaotou, the upper Tiger Leaping Gorge, 28 Zigzag Turns
Accommodation: Tea Horse Guesthouse
At 08:00 am, meet your tour guide & driver at the entrance of Lijiang Old town(Big Water Wheel) and head to Qiaotou Town. On the way, have a distance view of the First Bend of Yangtze River. After arrival, hike about 2.5 hours from Qiaotou elementary school to Naxi Guesthouse.
In the afternoon, continue hiking about 1.5 hours to the 28 Zigzag Turns trail. Have a wonderful view of the Tiger Leaping Gorge on the top of the mountain. After that, hike about 1 hour to Tea & Horse Guesthouse for overnight.
Day 2 Tea Horse Guesthouse-Tina’s Guesthouse-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Waterfalls and Streams
Hike through the flat trail, till reach the Halfway Guesthouse and have a rest. Keep hiking, see Guanyin Waterfall on the way. Finally reach the Tina’s Guesthouse.
After the hiking tour, drive back to Lijiang Old Town. Service ends.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: hotels based on twin occupancy as specified(Except day tours);
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.