2 Days Yibin Shunan Bamboo Sea Tour from Chengdu
Shunan Bamboo Forest, one of the most beautiful land of happiness given by the nature, with many cultural relics and historic sites screened by green bamboo, is a fresh and clear back garden of Yibin City. A tour to the beautiful and elegant Bamboo Sea is a tour to the splendid bamboo culture of long history, mysterious and interesting, far from the mortal world.
- Have the special local “bamboo lunch”.
- Enjoy the pure and fresh air and high negative oxygen ions content.
- Have Bamboo rafting in the film location – Shadow Pond.
Day 1: Chengdu – Shunan Bamboo Sea(330KM)
Sightseeing and Activities: Wangyou Valley, Sea view pavillion, Jade Corridor, Fariy Cave
Drive from Chengdu to Yibing in the morning, have lunch in Yibing. Yibing is also called the first city of Yangtz River. Drive from Yibing to Shunan Bamboo Sea. You will be passing through Yujiang River along the way. Visit Wangyou Valley in the Shunan Bamboo Sea, then take the bus from mountain road to the “Sea view pavillion” on half mountain. Then walk through the Jade Corridor and visit the Fariy Cave. Check in hotel after all the visits.
Day2: Shunan Bamboo Sea – Chengdu
Sightseeing and Activities: Shadow Pond, bamboo rafting, seven colored water fall, Shengling Mountain Cave
Accommodation: No hotels
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Enjoy the Shunan Bamboo Sea tour today. Visit Shadow Pond after breakfast, where a Chinese famous movie “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” was shot. You can enjoy the bamboo rafting in this pond. After this, visit the seven colored water fall. Have the “bamboo lunch” in the noon. Drive to visit Shengling Mountain Cave in the afternoon and then drive back to Chengdu.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.