3 Days Hailuogou Glacier Park Tour from Chengdu
Hailuogou Glacier Park is located on the east slope of Gonga mountain and is the lowest modern glacier in the world only with 1600 history. With an ideal climate, Hailuogou Glacier Park is available to tourists of ordinary physical strength. Inside the park, you will see a large amount splendid sights of glaciers including ice mushrooms, ice pagoda forest, ice stairs ice grooves, ice pearl lake and ice crystal etc. And you can have its famous hot-spring at Camp No.2.
- Hiking through the attractive and mysterious primeval forests.
- View various types of glaciers, including ice lake, ice tower, ice bridge, ice cave, ice palace, etc.
- Hailuogou has rich hot spring resources. Enjoy a natural hot spring bath.
- Day 1: Chengdu – Hailuogou Glacier Park
- Day 2: Hailuogou Glacier Park
- Day 3 Hailuogou Glacier Park – Chengdu
Day 1: Chengdu – Hailuogou Glacier Park(280km)
Sightseeing and Activities: Scenery along Dadu River, No.3 Camp
Accommodation: Jinshan(Golden Mountain) Hotel
Meals: Lunch, dinner
Depart from Chengdu in the morning, drive to Hailuogou though the Chengdu – Ya’an expressway and Mt. Erlang tunnel, enjoy the scenery along Dadu River,and arrive Moxi town in the afternoon. Take local sightseeing bus to No.3 Camp.
Day 2: Hailuogou Glacier Park
Sightseeing and Activities: Sightseeing at Glacier Park, natural hot-spring
Accommodation: 3 star standard hotel at No.2 Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Today you will have almost full day sightseeing at Glacier Park. You can take a walk (2 hours) through forest to the view platform, or you can take a cable car to No.4 Camp. Enjoy the splendid sights of glaciers, ice mushrooms, ice pagoda forest, ice waterfalls, ect. In the late afternoon, drive to No.2 Camp to have the natural hot-spring.
Day 3: Hailuogou Glacier Park – Chengdu
Sightseeing and Activities: Back to Chengdu
Accommodation: No Hotels
After breakfast, start driving back to Chengdu along Dadu River, and end the happy trip.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.