1 Day Lijiang Tiger Leaping Gorge Tour (Upper Gorge Lijiang Part)
This Ljiang to Tiger Leaping Gorge 1 day trip leads you to have a 1.5~2 hours’ exploration of the upper part, located at the mouth of the Jinsha River....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001254
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Landscape
This Ljiang to Tiger Leaping Gorge 1 day trip leads you to have a 1.5~2 hours’ exploration of the upper part, located at the mouth of the Jinsha River. At the narrowest point, you will see a giant rock of 13 meters (43 feet) high seated in the middle of the river, abruptly cutting the torrents into two branches. Meanwhile, the surging waves crash against the rock with a tremendous roar. A special viewing platform was built there for visitors to fully appreciate this impressive scenery and take pictures.
- Visit the deepest valleys in the world.
- Appreciate the impressive scenery and take pictures.
Picked by the tour guide at the lobby of your hotel in Lijiang at the appointed time, and then escort to the Tiger Leaping Gorge by a private drive, stop at the First Bend of the Yangtze River, where the turbulent river takes a 180-degree turn, to take pictures, and then have a short stay at the nearby Shigu Town as well.
After lunch, start our hiking tour to the upper part of the Tiger Leaping Gorge. Take a 15~20 minute walk along the plank road to the viewing platform on the valley floor. Strong currents of Jinsha River roar through the narrow valley, with waves slapping against the rocks. Please have your camera ready to capture this spectacular view.
After 1~1.5 hours taking in the great scenery of the gorge, reverse the trip back to the parking lot in our guide’s company.
Drive back to your hotel in Lijiang. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge/s & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.