1 Day Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Birding Tour
Zhangjiajie National Park is located in the northern part of the Chinese Hunan province and is one of the several parks within the larger scenic site called Wuligyuan. The park spans 130 square kilometres of diverse landscape, which includes towering sandstone formations, limestone caves and thick rainforest made up of over 500 tree species. The park is also home to several species of birds, monkeys, salamanders and other animals.
Sightseeing and Activities: Come with us to visit the scenic Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and the nearby sights
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your Zhangjiajie hotel and take you to the park. Then ride a cable car uphill and spend your morning exploring Yellow Stone Village, which lies to the west of Zhangjiajie Forest Park at an altitude of 3,609 feet (1,100 meters) and covers an area of 41.3 acres (16.7 hectares). Popular scenic spots inside the village include Six Strange Pagodas, Star Gathering Platform, Five Fingers Peaks and others. There is a Chinese proverb saying that “you have not been to Zhangjiajie if you have not visited Yellow Stone Village.”
In the afternoon, visit the clear waters of Golden Whip Stream which is also located in the park and covers a distance of 4.7 miles (7.5 kilometres) from north to south, winding along mountains and valleys. Enjoy the crisp fresh air while exploring the stream and the beautiful scenery.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.