Half Day Chongqing City Tour to Stillwell Museum and Ciqikou Old Town
Located in Shapingba District of Chongqing, Ciqikou Ancient Town was known as Little Chongqing and is the symbol of Old Chongqing. Therefore if you weren’t on Ciqikou, you weren’t in Chongqing.
- Stimulate the tastebuds and find unique souvenirs at Ciqikou.
- Visit the Stillwell Museum in memory of Joseph W. Stilwell.
Moring pick you up and transfer to visit Ciqikou Ancient Town. It dates back to the late Ming Dynasty and has being the symbol of Old Chongqing. It is also a great place to stimulate the tastebuds and find unique souvenirs.
Then continue the trip to Stillwell Museum, which preserves the former residence of General Joseph W. Stilwell, the Allied Chief of Staff in China Theater during World War II.
After all the visit, escorted to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.