Beijing Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City 4-Hours Indepth Tour, Temple of Heaven One Day Tour (Group, No-Shopping)
In this Beijing one day city tour (Group Tour, No-Shopping), we will have an in depth tour to Forbidden City experience the Chinese ancient royal life, visit the world’s largest city center square – Tiananmen Square, and explore the Temple of Heaven (a place where Emperors pray for peace and harvest).
- Visit the world’s largest city center square – Tiananmen Square
- Experience the Chinese ancient royal life at Forbidden City
- Explore the Temple of Heaven (a place where Emperors pray for peace and harvest)
Day 1 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Tiananmen Square; Forbidden City; Temple of Heaven
In the morning:
7:00-7:30am, you will be met by your guide and driver at your hotel lobby before proceed to the Tian’anmen Square.
Tiananmen Square– Sightseeing (40 minutes)
Imperial Ancestral Temple– Sightseeing (30 minutes)
Forbidden City Full-View tour to cover west, east and central line-Sightseeing (4 hours)
Lunch in the Forbidden City
In the afternoon:
16:30, you will be transferred back to downtown and get off at closest subway station, the tour is over.
Drive to the Temple of Heaven for sightseeing (1.5 hour)
17:00, the tour is over and you will be transferred to the closest subway station to get off.
Note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise please go to the KFC Restaurant in Qianmen East Street, nearby the Exit B of Qianmen Metro Station of Line 2.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.