3 Days Shenzhen City Tour
Shenzhen is a major city in Guangdong Province, China; it forms part of the Pearl River Delta megalopolis, bordering Hong Kong to the south, Huizhou to the northeast, and Dongguan to the northwest. Shenzhen develops rapidly since the reformation and opening and it become a window of world now. You will visit China Folk Culture Villages, Splendid China and Window of the World in this city tour. It will give you a new impression of China speed.
- Visit Shenzhen famous scenic spots visit China Folk Culture Villages, Splendid China and Window of the World.
- Feel the life style of first-tier city in China.
- Day 1: Shenzhen Arrival
- Day 2: Shenzhen
- Day 3: Shenzhen Departure
Day 1 Shenzhen Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
When you arrive in Shenzhen, your local English speaking guide will meet you and then transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be free, you can have a rest or just explore the city by yourself.
Day 2 Shenzhen
Sightseeing and Activities: China Folk Culture Villages, Splendid China
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
This morning, we will first visit China Folk Culture Villages, which is the first large scale cultural & scenic park. With area of 200 thousand square meters; 24 villages, China Folk Cultural Village reflects the colorful Chinese culture in many respects. The performance of Villages ( Folk dance and sing ) displayed the Chinese folk arts incisively and vividly。
After lunch, we will visit Splendid China, a stage to show the Chinese long history, distinct Chinese architectural arts as well as the customs and habits 56 nationalities in China. You will enjoy Traditional Chinese performance.
Day 3 Shenzhen Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Window of the World
Today we will visit the Window of the World, it is a fantastic replica park in Shenzhen. You can see many vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites within one day. For example, you can find the Mahamuni Pagoda of Mandalay and the Angkor Wat of Cambodia.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to airport for your flight depart from Shenzhen.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.