3 Days Guilin and Yangshuo Highlights Tour
During this trip, you will get immersed in the stunning beauty of Li River, feel the local culture in Yangshuo, and admire the unique karst landform in Guilin....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001159
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guilin-Li River-Yangsuo-Guilin
Departure City: Guilin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Cruise Landscape
Guilin is famous for having the best landscape under Heaven and Li River cruise to Yangsuo is the highlights of Guilin tour. This 3 days tour will fulfill your dream escaping from the boisterous metropolis and brings you to the lovely hills and waters in Guilin. During this trip, you will get immersed in the stunning beauty of Li River, feel the local culture in Yangshuo, and admire the unique karst landform in Guilin.
- Enjoy the best highlights of Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Cruise the Li River and enjoy the spectacular landscapes along the way.
- View the countryside life of Yangsuo farmer.
- Day 1: Guilin Arrival
- Day 2: Guilin – Yangsuo – Guilin
- Day 3: Guilin Departure
Day 1 Guilin Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Elephant Trunk Hill
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up from airport and then transfer you to your hotel. If time permits, visit the Elephant Trunk Hill. It is the symbol of the city of Guilin, which got its name because it looks like an elephant drinking water.
Day 2 Guilin – Yangshuo – Guilin
Sightseeing and Activities: Li River cruise, Yangsuo
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, we will take Li River cruise to Yangsuo for about 4 hours. On the twisty Li River from Zhujiang to Yangshuo, it covers hundreds and thousands of grotesque peaks. Breathe the fresh air, feel the gentle breeze and enjoy the spectacular landscapes here. Have lunch on board. Then disembark at Yangsuo and enjoy the leisure life of Yangsuo farmer. After the visit, drive back to Guilin.
Day 3 Guilin Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Reed Flute Cave
In the morning, visit the Reed Flute Cave. Also known as “the Palace of Natural Arts”, it is a natural limestone cave with multicolored lighting and has been one of Guilin’s most interesting attractions for over 1200 years. Reed Flute Cave is filled with a large number of stalactites, stalagmites and other rock formations.
Then you’ll be transferred to the airport to take your flight.
Recommended Hotels and Price List for This Tour
|Destinations||Luxury Hotels||Standard Hotels|
|Guilin||Shangri-La Hotel||Grand Link Hotel|
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel||New Century Hotel|
|Above 10 Travelers|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.