1 Day Tianshui Maijishan Grottoes Tour from Xian By Train
This one day Tianshui Maijishan Grottoes Tour will take you explore spectacular views of Maiji peak and the world’s cultural heritage Maijishan Grottoes....
Code of Tour: YCT-XA022
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xian-Tianshui-Xian
Departure City: Tianshui
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture Landscape
Located 26 km south of Tianshui Railway Station, Maijishan Grottoes is one of the four famous grottoes in China. This one day Tianshui Maijishan Grottoes Tour will take you explore spectacular views of Maiji peak and the world’s cultural heritage Maijishan Grottoes.
- Enjoy spectacular views of Maiji peak.
- Visit one of the four famous grottoes – Maijishan Grottoes
- Experience high speed train in China.
Day 1 Xian-Fufeng:
Sightseeing and Activities:Maijishan Grottoes; Maiji peak
Take the high speed train from Xi’an to Tianshui South Station. After arrived, the local guide and driver will pick you up from the train station, transfer you visit Maijishan. Today we have a whole day tour for Maijishan Grottoes. Although many earthquakes and conflagration, it still remains 194 caves, 7200 sculptures, 1000 square meters fresco which is excavated on the cliff about 30-80 meters high from the ground. Spectacular Maiji peak, exquisite clay carving temple building under cliff, peculiar landform, plants, and waterfall naturally made up a harmonious landscape of mankind and nature.
Back to Xi’an at night.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots that didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.