2 Days Hangzhou City Highlights Tour
Hangzhou is renowned as a paradise on earth because of its wonderful sceneries. With a profound basis of culture and a large number of human heritage and natural landscape, Hangzhou has become a hot city for tourists. The West Lake, the Dragon Well Tea and the Hefeng street are popular among tourists.
- Cruise on the picturesque West Lake.
- Visit the Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn the tea culture.
- Go to the Hefang Street to have a free shopping.
- Day 1: West Lake – Dragon Well Tea Plantation
- Day 2: Yellow Dragon Cave – Hefang Street
Day 1 West Lake – Dragon Well Tea Plantation
Sightseeing and Activities: West Lake, Viewing Fish at flower Pond, Tiger Spring and Dragon Well tea plantation
In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up and transfer you to visit West Lake, the most famous attraction in Hangzhou. Have a Lake cruise and you will gain the best view in the lake rounded by mountains on three sides.
Then we will visit the “Viewing Fish at flower Pond“, one of the “Top Ten Views of West Lake”. After lunch, we will visit Tiger Spring and Dragon Well Tea Plantation to see how the tea trees cultivated.
Day 2 Yellow Dragon Cave – Hefang Street
Sightseeing and Activities: Yellow Dragon Cave, Hefang Street
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up and head to Yellow Dragon Cave. It has become a unique Chinese garden as well as a theme park or garden focused on “Good Luck”, a folk and custom of Chinese traditional culture.
Then we will go to the Hefang Street to have a free shopping.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.