1 Day Mekong River Cruise Tour from Guanlei Port to Chiang Saen
Lancang-Mekong River originates from Tanggula Mountains in China, running through China, Laos, Burma, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam With a length of over 4880KM. The cruise line starts from Guanlei Port in China...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001250
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guanlei Port-Chiang Saen
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Cruise Landscape Winter
Lancang-Mekong River originates from Tanggula Mountains in China, running through China, Laos, Burma, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam With a length of over 4880KM. The cruise line starts from Guanlei Port in China to Chiang Saen Port in Thailand and covers the Golden Triangle Area with a length of 264km.
- Have an exciting cruise experience from Guanlei Port to Chiang Saen.
- Enjoy the beauty of Lancang-Mekong River and large scale of rain forest along the line.
Go through the entry and exit procedures at Guanlei Port of Xishuangbanna in China at 8:00(Beijing Time)
Then start the mysterious cruise trip of Mekong River.
Take a visit to the Chinese border-First Sentry of Mekong River, 13km away from the Guanlei Port. Laos is on the left and Burma is on the right. You will go through a rainforest with various birds twittering and several villages which is barely visible in the rainforest.
Keep on moving, you will arrive at Green Triangle Region, a confluence of the Lancang River and Jiulong River, around 30km away from the start point. The color of the water in the area is different with the former part. You will get into Laos and Burma via the spot and take the exquisite sight of Laos and Burma on the boat at the same time. You may also see some turtles spawning and lying on the Turtle Rock in a rainy season.
Next You will arrive at Widow Stone which is said that a Laos woman is waiting for his husband for a long time when he goes out to fight with the Burmese and she finally becomes a stone statue.
About 18:00, You will get to the renowned the Golden Triangle Economic Zone, located in the Triangle Economic Zone, connecting Laos, Thailand and Burma. It used to be a Shadow Zone and it’s a tourist site nowadays.
You will end the trip and get off the boat at Chiang Saen Port in Thailand at 19:00.
- The child shorter than 1.2m is charge for half fare, while the child taller than 1.2m（including 1.2m) is charged for full fare.
- Please provide an electronic photo of personal passport which is valid for at least 6 months.
- The fee caused by the updated itinerary and passagers retention is at your own risk in case of flight delay, traffic accident, natural disaster, weather change, war and other irresistible factors.You are unable to make a claim or obtain a refund.
- The price exclude the fee for transportation and accommodation of a round trip from the departure place to Guanlei Port and Chiang Saen Port.
- Ship Tickets;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.