1 Day tour to Nanshan temple and Tianyahaijiao with Lunch start from Sanya
Located on the southernmost point of China, Sanya is billed as “China’s Hawaii” with 20km long stretches of beach. In recent years, it has become a popular tourist destination. During this tour, you will pay a visit to the landmark of Sanya – Nanshan Temple, fully appreciate the local culture and enjoy the leisurely time along the white beautiful beach.
- Visit the landmark of Sanya – Nanshan Temple.
- Enjoy yourself along the white beautiful beach.
Day 1 Sanya
Sightseeing and Activities: Nanshan Temple, End of the World
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, drive to visit Nanshan Temple, a Buddhist temple built on April 12, 1988. This name comes from a popular Buddhist expression: Good fortune is much as the East Sea and longevity is high as Nanshan.
Then continue the tour to End of the World. There are two rocks carved with Chinese characters “天涯” and “海角” respectively, which are regarded as the symbol of love and one of the most famous landmarks of Sanya city.
After the tour, transferred to your hotel for rest. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.