4 Days Xian Culture Tour with Mt. Huashan Mountain
Xian— one of the oldest cities in China, it served as capital of 11 dynasties, and is notable for being the starting point for the famous “Silk Road”. Here, we can explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors that were buried for over 2,000 years. We will taste the traditional Chinese food at Dumpling Banquet that you may never experience.
- View terracotta Army and other historical relic
- Taste Dumpling Banquet, and watch famous Tang Show
- Exciting hiking trip on Mount Hua
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda explore the classic Buddhist artifacts
- Enjoy local food and experience local life at Muslim Street
- Day 1:Arrive in Xian: Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Huaqing Hot Pool
- Day 2:Xian City Tour: Shaanxi Historical Museum; Big Wild Goose Pagoda; Dumpling Banquet & Tangshow
- Day 3:Xian-Mount Hua: Mount Hua
- Day 4:Departure Xian:Ancient City Wall; Muslim Street
Day 1: Arrive in Xian
Sightseeing and Activities: Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Huaqing Hot Pool
One of the oldest cities in China, it served as capital of 11 dynasties, and is notable for being the starting point for the famous “Silk Road”. Our guide and driver will pick you up from the airport,Transfer you to Lintong after breakfast, Visit the incredible 2000 year-old Terracotta Warriors and Horses, a life time viewing of the extraordinary 2200-year-old terra-cotta Army of China. Have lunch in the local restaurant. Visit the Huaqing Hot Pool which is famous as the emperor Tangxuanzong and his favorite concubine Lady Yang. Back to the city.
Day 2:Xian City Tour
Sightseeing and Activities:Shaanxi Historical Museum; Big Wild Goose Pagoda; Dumpling Banquet & Tangshow
Spend the morning at one of the best museums in China, the Shaanxi Historical Museum.It is a large modern museum of the national level. Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda —As the symbol of the old-line Xian, Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. Taste the local dumpling Banquet,seeing the famous Tang Show.
Day 3:Xian-Mount Hua
Sightseeing and Activities: Mount Hua
Today you have to get up early so as to take the new cable car up to the West peak, then you can challenge other peaks. Mt. Huashan is well-known for its steep and high peaks, and it enjoys a great reputation for its fall scenes, blue sky with white clouds, and the red maple leaves scattered in the valleys here and there.
Day 4:Departure Xian
Sightseeing and Activities: Bell Tower; Drum Tower; Muslim street; Great Mosque
Take a stroll along the Ancient City Wall, you can take bicycle on the city wall. The Ming City wall is one of the best preserved protect project in ancient times. Taste the local food in Muslim Street, enjoy the local people’s life.See off after lunch
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Accommodation: Budget (3-star)： Xi’an City Hotel or similar Superior (4-star)： Grand New World Hotel or similar Deluxe (5-star)： Grand Park Hotel or similar
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots: （The tickets for climb Big Wild Goose Pagoda,Ride bicycle on City Wall，The electrinic car & cable car of Mt.Hua.）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.