1 Day Shaolin Temple Kungfu Tour from Luoyang
During this 1 day Luoyang side trip, you will visit Shaolin Temple and enjoy Shaolin Kungfu performance....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001099
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Luoyang-Dengfeng-Luoyang
Departure City: Luoyang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture Kungfu
Shaolin Temple in Dengfeng County, Henan Province, was built in 495 AD in north Wei dynasty by emperor Xiaowen, and is the birthplace for Chinese Kung Fu as well as Zen Buddhism. During the tour, you will visit Shaolin Temple and enjoy Shaolin Kung Fu performance.
- Experience the authentic Shaolin Kung Fu
- Visit the biggest Pagoda Forest in China
Sightseeing and Activities: Shaolin Temple, Pagoda Forest, Shaolin Kung Fu Performance
After breakfast, met by tour guide and transferred to Shaolin Temple, which is 80km south-east of Luoyang. With a history of more than 1500 years, it is reputed as the Head Temple of all Zen Buddhist temples in China. And in the year of 2010, it was listed as the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Take about 1 hour to visit Shaolin temple and then head to Pagoda Forest to see hundreds of stone pagodas and graveyard for the monks through the ages.
Shaolin Kung Fu performance is another highlight of this tour, which is performed by the professional performance team from Shaolin Tagou Wushu School.
After the tour, drive back to your hotel in Luoyang and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.