4 Days Zhangjiajie Discovery Tour (Route B)
This 4 days Zhangjiajie Tour (Route B) will take you to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park to see Zhangjiajie highlights....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001044
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Zhangjiajie
Departure City: Zhangjiajie
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Landscape
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is the first authorized national forest park in China, which includes Gold Whip Stream, Tianzi Mountain and Huangshi Village. This tour will take you visit all the Highlights of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, as well as Baofeng Lake and Yellow Dragon Cave.
- View the spectaculuar scenery of the national park by standing on Huangshi village.
- Take the famous elevator up to Yuanjiajie Mountain and enjoy its unique scenery.
- Have leisure cruising time on the water of Baofeng Lake.
- Day 1: Zhangjiajie Arrival
- Day 2: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Day 3: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Day 4: Zhangjiajie Departure
Day 1 Zhangjiajie Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Local guide will meet and greet you at the airport or train station, then transfer to hotel. Free and easy time for you to explore the small city. Zhangjiajie is a small city located in the northwest of Hunan province, with a total population of 1.7 million. It is famous for its unique sand stone quarts peaks and mountains.
Day 2 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Sightseeing and Activities: Golden Whip Stream, Huangshi village
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Proceed to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to explore the Golden Whip Stream (Jinbianxi). This charming valley is most likely to bring us into the Pandora’s wonderland of the movie Avatar. Have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours along the stream. Relax yourself with the beautiful mountain, fresh air, and pure water. Later take cable car up and down to pay a visit to Huangshi village, which is 1080m above the sea level. It is the biggest sightseeing platform to view the spectacular scenery in the national park. A saying goes “He who does not reach Huangshi Village does not pay a true visit to Zhangjiajie.”
Day 3 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Sightseeing and Activities: Bailong evlevator, Yuanjiajie, Tianzi mountain
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at the hotel, head to zhangjiajie national forest park again. Take the park green bus get to Bailong elevator station, then ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain (Bailong Lift Sightseeing Terrace) by the Bailong Elevator – a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours hiking to discover the Pillar of the Southern sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous “Hallelujah Mountains” seen in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Proceed to the platform or Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the NO. 1 Bridge under Heaven.
Lunch at the local restaurant. Then take a green bus get to Tianzi mountain, visit imperial brush, Xihai stone forest, fairy lady present flowers. Then finish your trip by Tianzi cable car, get back to hotel.
Day 4 Zhangjiajie Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Baofeng Lake, Yellow Dragon Cave
Check out hotel in the morning. Today start our tour to visit Baofeng Lake, Which is a veritable place of graceful mountains and charming waterways. The lake is located in an altitude of 586 meters. Because of its association with the Baofeng mountain range, the lake bears the name of Baofeng. Take a boat ride to enjoy all the beauty of the lake.
After that, drive to visit the Yellow Dragon Cave, which is the biggest underground cave in china, with peculiar limestone formations, underground streams, and large caverns. So far, the discovered cave area is about 15 kilometers long, covering 48 hectares, and is 140 meters high at its highest.
Then transferred back to the hotel, train station, airport or bus station. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.