1 Day Kunming Ethnic Culture Tour
Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan, also called as "Spring City" and "Flower City". Dianchi Lake and Western Hill are the Well-known landmarks in Kunming, which never let the...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001232
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Family Culture History Minority Winter
Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan province, people in China also call it “Spring City” because of its comfortable weather all year round. This city combines beautiful scenery with ethnic culture that attract many travelers around the world to explore and experience the ethnic customs.
- Visit some magnificent buildings and temples which built on the nature cliffs on Western Hill
- Offer a Panoramic views of Dianchi Lake and Kunming city
- Experience the variety of minority groups featured in “one park” setting.
In the morning, met by the tour guide and head to Western Hill. Firstly go to visit the Taihua Temple which is a good place to watch the grand spectacle of the rising sun if you arrived early, and then visit the Huating Temple, where there are abundant colored clay figures depicting vividly various images of mythical animals.
Walk to the Dragon Gate which was built on the nature cliffs, as satisfying visitors desire, it meanwhile gives you a feeling of the uncanny workmanship of nature and human wisdom. (Note: In winter, we will go to Dianchi Lake to feed and watch the large flock of black-headed gulls from Siberia.)
After lunch, proceed to Yunnan Ethnic Village, which is an epitome of ethnic groups of Yunnan. It’s a wonderful place where may dizzy you with diverse architectures, colorful costumes, and interesting celebrations. This village also presents to visitors some films shown on water screen, wonderful songs and dances and Asian Elephant Show.
Explore this amazing village at leisure until be transferred to your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.