1 Day Kunming Temples Tour
This 1 Day tour will visit some famous temples in Kunming, They are Golden Temple, Yuantong Temple and Bamboo Temple. These three temples have its own unique style and they will never fails to...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001234
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture History
This 1 Day tour will visit some famous temples in Kunming, They are Golden Temple, Yuantong Temple and Bamboo Temple. These three temples have its own unique style and they will never fails to sort of impress you. It is well worth a visit
- Visiting main temple attractions in Kunming within 1 day
- Learning temple culture of Kunming
In the early morning, we will pick up you from hotel and head to Bamboo Temple first. This temple is famous for its Arhat statues, and the guide will tell you plenty of stories and legends that surround this temple.
Next, we will go to Yuantong Temple to have lunch here, this temple was constructed in the Nanzhao Kingdom. Behind the main hall are two caves, the “Yougu” and “Chaoying”. The caves wind far into the mysterious depths of the mountain, and according to local legend, were once the home of dragons.
Then, we will visit Golden Temple, also known as Tongwa Temple, which is the largest copper temple in China and is a national historical preservation, it located on the top of Mingfeng Hill. The special thing about Golden Temple is its architecture, experience the beauty of ancient Chinese architecture is a highlight during this tour.
Be transferred to your hotel to have a good rest. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers ; sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charges & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.