1 Day Urumqi City Tour with Xinjiang Museum and Nanshan Pasture
The short stay Urumqi city tour will take you visit Xinjiang Regional Museum in Urumqi and Nansha Pasture on Kelawucheng Mountain....
Code of Tour: CDT0000008732
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Urumqi-Nanshan Pasture-Urumqi
Departure City: Urumqi
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Culture
Urumqi city is the capital of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China. It was a major hub on the Silk Road during China’s Tang dynasty that has a lot to offer and can provide a great introduction to Xinjiang.
- Visit the must-see museum in Xinjiang – Xinjiang Regional Museum.
- Enjoy the fascinating scenery of Nanshan Pasture.
Hotel pickup and then head to visit Xinjiang Museum. A visit to Xinjiang’s capital of Urumqi would be incomplete without a visit to the Xinjiang Museum. It is a comprehensive historical museum in China built in 1953, and famous for holding artifacts and mummies of Caucasians who lived in the region 1500 and 4000 years ago.
Then drive 65km to enjoy the Nanshan Pasture on Kelawucheng Mountain. It is a grand prairie south of Urumqi, which stretches a vast natural area with fascinating scenery.
At the end of your day tour, transferred back to your hotel in Urumqi.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.