1 Day Urumqi City Tour with Heavenly Lake and Grand Bazaar
Urumqi city has a lot to offer and can provide a great introduction to Xinjiang. The short stay Urumqi city tour will take you visit the famous attractions of...
Code of Tour: CDT0000008731
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Urumqi-Tianchi Lake-Urumqi
Departure City: Urumqi
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Culture Landscape
Urumqi city is the capital of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China. It was a major hub on the Silk Road during China’s Tang dynasty that has a lot to offer and can provide a great introduction to Xinjiang.
- Stroll to visit the picturesque Heaven Lake.
- Attend one of the most famous landmarks in Urumqi – the International Grand Bazaar.
Hotel pickup and then head to Heavenly Lake, 98km northeast of Urumqi downtown. It is a crescent alpine lake in the north of Bogda Peak, which enjoys crystal water due to melted snow as its source. Cruise on the lake and stroll around the lake after that.
Continue our tour to Grand Bazaar, one of the most famous landmarks in Urumqi city, which is the largest bazaar in the world by scale, combining Islamic culture, architecture, ethnic commerce, tourism and entertainment.
At the end of your day tour, transferred back to your hotel in Urumqi.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.