1 Day Guilin City Highlights Tour with Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park, Fubo Hill
The scenery of Guilin has been called "the most magnificent under heaven". Guilin is famous for the verdant beauty of nearby mountains, elegant waterways, magnificent crags and fantastic caverns....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001170
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guilin
Departure City: Guilin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Sunset Landscape
Guilin is a beautiful city surrounded by two rivers and four lakes and karst mountains. The scenery of Guilin has been called “the most magnificent under heaven”. Experience the best of Guilin on this full day sightseeing tour including Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, and Seven Star Park.
- Fubo Hill: To appreciate the illusion of “subduing the waves”.
- Reed Flute Cave: To see the “Palace of Natural Arts” with its stalactite and stalagmite formations.
- Elephant Hill: To take the panoramic scenery of the city.
- Seven Star Park: To visit the largest scenery centering on the cave.
- In the morning
After pickup from hotel, we will head to Fubo Hill and Reed Flute Cave. At Fubo Hill, we can view the intricate carvings and stone Buddhas dating back to the Tang Dynasty. And Reed Flute Cave is the “Palace of Natural Arts” with beautiful stalactite and stalagmite formations illuminated by colorful lights.
Then we will stop at Elephant Hill, the symbolic center of the city, where we can take the panoramic scenery of the city.
- In the afternoon
After lunch, visit Solitary Beauty Peak and the Mansion of Prince Jingjiang, an ancient home of a nobleman from the Ming Dynasty. Then stroll along the scenic waterways of nearby Seven Star Park. After all the visiting, we will drop you off at your hotel.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.