Half-Day Guilin Tour with Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill
Guilin and the nearby Li River display some of the most unique and beautiful terrain in all of China. This half-day tour will take you to visit some of...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001169
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guilin
Departure City: Guilin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Landscape
This half-day sightseeing tour of Guilin is perfect for those tourists who are short on time. It covers the major sights of Guilin and its surroundings such as Elephant Hill, Reed Flute Cave and Fubo Hill. You can choose a morning or afternoon to visit.
- Guilin: To view the most unique and beautiful terrain in all of China.
- Fubo Hill: To appreciate the illusion of “subduing the waves”.
- Reed Flute Cave: To see the “Palace of Natural Arts” with its stalactite and stalagmite formations.
- Elephant Hill: To take the panoramic scenery of the city.
- 8:30am: Hotel pickup
Our tour guide & driver will pick you up from your hotel and then drive to Elephant Trunk Hill for visiting.
- 8:40am-9:40am: Elephant Trunk Hill(Xiangbishan)
First we will visit Elephant Trunk Hill. It is the symbol of the city of Guilin, which got its name because it looks like an elephant drinking water. The round opening that would be under the elephant’s trunk is known as Water-Moon Cave which extends into the Li River. There are not only many spectacular natural scenes around the hill, but also some ancient constructions, such as Puxian Pagoda, Yunfeng Temple, and Sarira Dagoba.
- 9:50am-10:40am: Fubo Hill (Wave Subduing Hill)
Then we will head to Fubo Hill. This is another wonderfully scenic spot in Guilin, which is about 2km from Elephant Trunk Hill. Fubo hill has both natural beauty and historic art. Half of it stands in the river and the other half of it on land. Surrounded by rolling green hills and dramatic karst peaks, Fubo hill park includes six famed scenic spots.
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Reed Flute Cave
Next we will stop at the Reed Flute Cave. Also known as “the Palace of Natural Arts”, it is a natural limestone cave with multicolored lighting and has been one of Guilin’s most interesting attractions for over 1200 years. It is over 180 million years old. Reed Flute Cave is filled with a large number of stalactites, stalagmites and other rock formations.
- 12:20pm: Lunch
Enjoy an authentic Guilin local style lunch.
- 1:30pm: Back to hotel
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.