3 Days Inner Mongolia Grassland & Desert Tour
Xilamuren Grassland, about 90 kilometers to the downtown area of Hohhot, is the earliest grassland to have been developed as a tourism attraction in Inner Mongolia. During this 3 days Inner Mongolia, you can learn some Mongolian culture at the Xilamuren grassland, enjoy the desert entertainment at Whishtling Dune Bay, as well as visit the highlights of Hohhot City including Dazhao Temple, Jiangjun Yashu, Inner Mongolia Museum.
- Learn some Mongolian culture at the grassland.
- Enjoy the desert entertainment at Whishtling Dune Bay.
- Visit the highlights of Hohhot City.
- Day 1: Hohhot – Xilamuren Grassland
- Day 2: Xilamuren Grassland – Whishtling Dune Bay – Hohhot
- Day 3: Hohhot City Tour
Day 1 Hohhot – Xilamuren Grassland
Sightseeing and Activities: Xilamuren grassland, welcome ceremony, bonfire party
Accommodation: Mongolian yurt
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Morning, local guide will meet you at Hohhot hotel and then depart for Xilamuren grassland. There will be a small welcome ceremony when you arrive. Then have some grassland entertainment(optional, cost self-care).
In the evening, enjoy the monglian banquet – zhama banquet for dinner. Zhama banquet(individual serving) is the first Palace Banquet of the Imperial Palace in Mongolia. Dine in Mongolia’s aristocratic dress, and there are singing and dancing performances during the dinner to show the folk culture of the Mongolian nationality.
You also can join the bonfire party after dinner. Stay overnight at Mongolian yurt.
Day 2 Xilamuren Grassland – Whishtling Dune Bay – Hohhot
Sightseeing and Activities: the Whishtling Dune Bay
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After the grassland breakfast, move on to the Dalate Qi, the Whishtling Dune Bay will be arranged after local lunch. Enjoy the desert entertainment after arrival (optional, cost self-care). Then drive to Hohhot and check in local hotel.
Day 3 Hohhot City Tour
Sightseeing and Activities: Dazhao Temple, Jiangjun Yashu, Inner Mongolia Museum
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast at hotel, head to visit Dazhao temple and Jiangjun Yashu(Suiyuan General Offical Residence). Dazhao Temple is the most beautiful temple in Hohhot. Located in the middle of downtown, Jiangjun Yashu is the only preserved historical building of cultural relics in Mongolian area of China. It enjoy a higher station in the national historic site of cultural relics.
And then move on to Inner Mongolia Museum. With a collection of 44,000 objects, the museum displays the unique ethnic history of Northern Tribes, which is a window to know Inner Mongolia deeply.
After the visit, service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.