1 Day Guilin Li River Hiking Tour
Besides the symbolic karst landscape of clear water and isolated hills, Li River also boasts the refreshing rural scenery along the way....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001171
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guilin
Departure City: Guilin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Hiking
Besides the symbolic karst landscape of clear water and isolated hills, Li River boasts refreshing rural scenery along the way. This hiking route offers the essential section of the Li River, the rolling peaks, steep cliffs, green hills, clear water and so on.
- Xianggong Hill: The best viewing point of the Li River and the surrounding rolling hills.
- Mural Hill: A natural “canvas” with plants drawing out the profiles of nine horses.
- Yellow Cloth Shoal: One of the essential spots along the Li River and the background image of the CNY 20 note.
- Xingping Ancient Town: A historical township by the clear Li River.
Our drive will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Yangdi pier. This section of Li river is winding. We will start hiking to Xingping along the riverbank, through Yangdi, Langshi, Nine-hours Mural Hill, Yellow Cloth Shoal and Xiping.
Xingping is a highlight of Guilin Li River Cruise. It has been selected as the background image of the CNY 20 note. There are more than 20 scenic spots along this period and most photos about Li River are taken in this section. Xingping Town is a historical township by the clear Li River which was built in 1506.
After the hiking, we will drive you back to Guilin or to Yangshuo. Service Ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.