2 Days Beijing to Luoyang and Shaolin Temple Kung Fu Tour by Speed Train
Apart from the profound culture of capital Beijing, Henan province is the important cradle of the Chinese civilization where you can explore. Luoyang Longmen Grottoes and Songshan Shaolin Temple...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001089
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Beijing-Luoyang-Shaolin Temple-Zhengzhou-Beijing
Departure City: Luoyang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture Kungfu History
Are you interested in Chinese history and culture? Apart from the profound culture of Beijing, Henan province is the important cradle of the Chinese civilization where you can explore. Luoyang Longmen Grottoes and Songshan Shaolin Temple are both UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in Henan. This short stay tour are suitable for those visitors who have limited time but with great interests to Chinese culture.
- Experience the authentic Shaolin Kung Fu.
- Appreciate the fine example of Chinese Buddhist art at Longmen Grottoes.
- Day 1: Beijing – Luoyang
- Day 2: Luoyang – Shaolin Temple- Zhengzhou-Beijing
Day 1 Beijing – Luoyang
Sightseeing and Activities: Longmen Grottoes
In the early morning, met by tour guide in Beijing and transferred to Beijing West Railway Station to take the high speed train to Luoyang. It will take about 3 hours. Upon arrival, the local tour guide will pick you up from Luoyang railway station.
We will start today’s tour after having lunch lunch. Drive to visit the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site – Longmen Grottoes. Located on both sides of the Yi River to the south of the ancient capital of Luoyang, it comprises more than 2,300 caves and niches carved into the steep limestone cliffs over 1km long stretch.
After the tour, be escorted to your hotel in Luoyang.
Day 2 Luoyang – Beijing
Sightseeing and Activities: Shaolin Temple, Shaolin Kung Fu performance
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, drive about 1.5 hours to Shaolin Temple, which is about 80km away from Luoyang. With a history of more than 1500 years, it is reputed as the Head Temple of all Zen Buddhist temples in China. And in the year of 2010, it was listed as the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Shaolin Kung Fu performance is another highlight of this tour, which is performed by the professional performance team from Shaolin Tagou Wushu School.
Have lunch and then drive to Zhengzhou to take the high-speed train. After Beijing arrival, the tour guide will pick you up and transfer to your hotel in Beijing. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.