1 Day Tianjin Tour by Bullet Train from Beijing
Beijing Tianjin One-day Tour takes you to the Wu Dajie area, taste Tianjin local snacks in Tianjin Food Street, stroll around Tianjin Ancient Culture Street, and stroll around the Shijia Courtyard.
- Taste Tianjin’s local snacks in Tianjin Food Street.
- Visit Tianjin Ancient Culture Street and experience the history and culture of Tianjin.
Day 1 Beijing – Tianjin – Beijing
Sightseeing and Activities: Five-Avenue Area, Tianjin Food Street, Shi Family Courtyard, Tianjin Ancient Cultural Street
In the early morning, our English-speaking tour guide and driver will take you to pick you up from the hotel, then drive to Beijing South Railway Station and take the bullet train to Tianjin.
Upon arrival in Tianjin, our local guide and driver will take you to the car and drive to Racecourse Road, Munan Road, Dali Island, Chongqing Island, and Wudao District of Chengdu Island (including Wudaodao area). It emphasizes that Tianjin is a tangible textbook of modern Chinese history. There are more than 2,000 garden-style villas built in different countries in the 1920s and 1930s. Then, stroll through Tianjin Food Street. Your Chinese lunch will be arranged there. This is a huge building complex with more than 100 restaurants serving Chinese snacks, noodles, seafood and spectacular hot pots.
After lunch, transfer to Shifu Courtyard, the first mansion in North China. After that, go to visit Tianjin Ancient Culture Street. This street is Qing style. Tourists come here to admire its special architectural style, appreciate its classic cultural features, bring back various folk crafts and taste delicious local snacks in Tianjin.
After the day trip to Tianjin, transfer to Tianjin Railway Station and return to Beijing by express train. Meet and transfer to your hotel in Beijing. End of service.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.