1 Day Kunming Karst Landform Tour to Stone Forest and Jiuxiang Cave
This tour will bring us into the miracle landscape which were created by the natural power. Stone Forest and Jiuxiang Caves are both very famous spot for Yunnan tour....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001238
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Stone Forest-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Landscape
This will be a nine-hour tour to the famous attractions in Yunnan Province. Stone Forest is the best karst landform in the world wonders. It covers about 350 square kilometers and about 86 kilometers from Kunming city.
Jiuxiang Cave is well known as the “museum of karst caves”. It contains over 100 karst caves, therefore, it is the largest cave group system in China.
- Viewing the sightseeing of Stone Forest
- Enjoying the largest cave group in China
- Taking some nice photos in those famous attractions
In the early morning, our private driver and guide will pick us up at the hotel. Driving about 1.5 hours to Stone Forest. There are lots of interesting shapes of stones there, we can take our time shooting photos with these funny stones. They all created by the miraculous nature. We will have our lunch in the nearby village, then we head to Jiuxiang Caves.
There are substantial content in the large caves. Such as clear rivers, blue waterfalls, and various of rock bridges, they are all very fascinating. At the end of this wonderful trip, we will return to Kunming and welcome our next trip.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.