3 Days Huangshan Tour with the Four wonders of Yellow Mountain and Xidi and Hongcun Ancient Villages
During this 3 Days Huangshan Tour, We will visit and stay overnight on the summit of Mount Huangshan (Yellow Mountain), which is one of the most famous and beautiful mountainous areas in China. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is famous for the spectacular natural scenery includes oddly-shaped pines and rocks, and mystical seas of cloud. And we will also explore Xidi and Hongcun Ancient Villages, and enjoy the beautiful landscape and explore traditional Huizhou Dwellings.
- Explore the beautiful natural views of Yellow Mountain
- Explore the traditional Chinese architecture at Xidi and Hongcun Ancient Villages
- Enjoy the sunset glow at the Cloud-dispelling Pavilion
- Enjoy the magical sunrise and the sea of clouds
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape and explore traditional Huizhou Dwellings
- Day 1: Arrival Huangshan City
- Day 2: Huangshan City-Yellow Mountain
- Day 3: Yellow Mountain-Huangcun Village-Huangshan City
Day 1 Arrival Huangshan City:
Sightseeing and Activities:
Your guide will wait you outside of Airport, and transfer you to the hotel at the downtown of Huangshan City.
Day 2 Huangshan City-Yellow Mountain:
Sightseeing and Activities: Yellow Mountain;
Your guide will wait you at the lobby of the Hotel (or Railway Station, Bus Terminal, Huangshan Airport), then we will drive about 1 hour to Huangshan Mountain (Yellow Mountain). Next we will take the cable car to the peak. We will visit Shixin Peak to view the ancient pine trees. And enjoy the sunset glow at the Cloud-dispelling Pavilion in the evening.
Stay overnight at the Hotel on the summit of the mountain.
Day 3 Yellow Mountain-Hongcun Village-Huangshan City:
Sightseeing and Activities: Huangcun Village;
Accommodation: Rongding Hotel (3-star), Tiandu International Hotel (4-star),Huangshan International Hotel (5-star)
We will get up early in the morning to enjoy the magical sunrise and the sea of clouds.
After breakfast, we will visit Bright Summit, which is the second highest on the mountain. And we will view Flying-over Rock. After this, we get down to the mountain by cable car.
Then drive to Yi county. And visit Xidi and Hongcun Villages, where we can explore the traditional Chinese architecture. Both villages are UNESCO World Heritage Sites (2000) and the filming spot of the famous Oscar-award film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. These two villages are the most representative local-style(buffalo-shape) residences in southern Anhui Province.
At end, the guide will transfer you to the Hotel in downtown Huangshan city (or Railway Station, Bus Terminal, Huangshan Airport).
End of the services.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.