1 Day Zhengzhou City Highlight Tour
This Zhengzhou day tour covers the highlights of Zhengzhou, including the Yellow River Scenic Area, Zhengzhou Dahecun Ruins, Henan Museum....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001095
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Zhengzhou
Departure City: Zhengzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Zhengzhou is the capital city of Henan Province. The Yellow River Scenic Area is situated northwest of Zhengzhou City and Henan Museum is one of the oldest and most important museum in China. Zhengzhou Dahecun Ruins offer an important resource for further research into ancient Chinese constructions methods.
- Enjoy the beauty of Yellow River Scenic Area.
- Appreciate the ancient “Wood & Bone” architectural style of Yangshao culture.
- Visit one of the three major museums in China – Henan Museum.
In the morning, met by tour guide and transferred to Yellow River Scenic Area, 20 kilometers away the northwest of Zhengzhou City. It is a section of hills along the Yellow River covered with bushes, trees and a large paved plaza.
Then drive about 12km north of Zhengzhou to Zhengzhou Dahecun Ruins. It provides a model example of Yangshao culture with many well preserved building foundations in a unique “Wood & Bone” architectural style.
After the visit, move on to visit Henan Museum, which is one of the three major museums in China, and the largest center for the collection and study of cultural relics.
Afterwards transfer to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.