3 Days In-depth Shaolin Kung Fu Tour
Fascinated by Chinese Kung Fu? Want to learn some Shaolin Kung Fu? Here the Shaolin Kung Fu In-depth Tour gives you the chance to experience this Martial Art with all Dengfeng Highlights in one go.
- Feast your eyes with fabulous Kung Fu show;
- Gain some enlightenment from the Kung Fu history;
- Be enchanted by the classic brick architecture.
- Day 1 Dengfeng Arrival
- Day 2 Dengfeng – Zhengzhou
- Day 3 Zhengzhou Departure
Day 1 Dengfeng Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
In the morning, our guide will pick you up at hotel, train station or airport in Zhengzhou and take you to Shaolin Temple, the origin of Shaolin Kung Fu and experience the Buddhism of Zen Culture. Along the way you can appreciate the scenery of Mt. Song. After that, you will walk to the famous Pagoda Forest, where buried about 250 eminent monks in each pagoda. These brick pagodas with elegant sculptures show the status of those monks, the higher layer means the higher position.
Later, you will enjoy the most feature of Shaolin temple – the Kung Fu show at Wushu Hall for free. During the 30 minutes performance, you will get closer to the No.1 Chinese Kung Fu. Time begins at 1030, 1130, 1400, 1500 and 1600 daily. In order to find a great seat, you should get there 10-20 minutes in advance. Enjoy yourself!
Day 2 Dengfeng – Zhengzhou
Sightseeing and Activities:Kung Fu learning, Visit Songyang Academy, Zhongyue Temple.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Watching Kung Fu show yesterday, whether you want to try some Kung Fu? Now it’s the time. Today you will have a great opportunity to enjoy a Kung Fu learning in Shaolin Temple for 2 hours.
After the Kung Fu experience, you will head for the northern side of Mt. Song for other attractions. Visit Songyang Academy to feel the atmosphere of class learning in ancient China, and look far to find the oldest Buddhist pagoda- Songyue Pagoda.
Then, you’ll go to Zhongyue Temple, the largest temple with ancient building complex, full of ingenious structure and discover some Taoist history.
Later you’ll transfer to Zhengzhou and stay overnight at Zhengzhou hotel.
Day 3 Zhengzhou Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
After breakfast, you have some free time. Then our tour guide and drive take you to the Zhengzhou airport or railway station to continue your next destination. Service ends!
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.