3 Days Kashgar Tour – China Dragon Tours
A tour in which you can feast exotic Kashgar twilight and night, bump into interesting Kashgar daily life and gorgeous architecture and feel deeply amazed by the beautiful natural...
Code of Tour: CDT0000000798
Length of Travel: No Data
Destinations of Tour: Kashgar
Departure City: Kashgar
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour:
A tour in which you can feast exotic Kashgar twilight and night, bump into interesting Kashgar daily life and gorgeous architecture and feel deeply amazed by the beautiful natural landscape. If you have more interest in local custom than natural landscape, the tour is particularly right for you.
- Id Kah Mosque where you can marvel at the grant graceful architecture.
- Local family whose houses are full of typical Kashgar decoration art.
- Day 1: Kashgar Arrival
- Day 2: Kashgar
- Day 3: Kashgar Departure
Day 1 Kashgar Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Arrive in Kashgar in the afternoon or at night, then spend your time freely at the hotel enjoying local snack that the hotel offers and dipping yourselves into the mysterious Kashgar mood around.
Day 2 Kashgar
Sightseeing and Activities: Sunday Bazaar, Abakh Hoja Tomb,
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Four parts on the playbill will stuff you with happiness of travelling.
First let’s visit Sunday Bazaar, a famous livestock-exchanging market dating back to Han Dynasty, two thousand years ago. Even you don’t take part in the exchange, you would also love the friendly trading atmosphere and the novel objects that they sell. You may also like Abakh Hoja Tomb. The tomb is more often called Xiangfei Tomb as it’s relevant to a story of a princess called Xiangfei in Qing Dynasty. And old town of Kashgar will go on with satisfying your hunger for local customs.
Next, you will visit Id Kah Mosque.If you don’t visit Id Kah Mosque, the largest-scale mosque and Muslim holy site in China, you can’t proudly declare that you’ve been to Kashgar.
Day 3 Kashgar Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: local family
Pay a visit to the local family. They are quite nice to you and they’d love to show you their affluently decorated house and tell you their easy breezy life. Later, even on the train that leave for the next destination, you’ll still savor the inspiring three days in Kashgar.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.